Persecution Unveiled Cause

Persecution Unveiled Cause
Click on the Picture to visit our Facebook site

Click on the Picture to visit our Facebook site

Persecution Unveiled has established this cause to educate people about the persecution of Christians and religious minorities in the US & worldwide. Mission Raising awareness to the growing tide of bigotry and hatred toward Christians around the world has become a burden on those trying to wake up those who cherish religious freedom as a God given right. Persecution Unveiled has been called by God to prick the consciences of this nation and all free people to speak up and act on behalf of those who have no voice. Email
persecutionunveiled@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Afshin Javid – Ex-Hezbollah Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus And Jesus Said Who He Was

Afshin Javid

There are many stories of religious persecution. I want to share one story of Divine love, mercy and forgiveness. This is one of many on the internet. Jesus loves all mankind and doesn't want anyone to perish, including terrorists.
Terry Noble


[Afshin Javid:] Source: LYBIO.net


I was born in the southern part of the Iran a city called Abadan, born in a Muslim family Shahid Muslim family. My grandfather was a Muslim leader I joined Hezbollah.

I was in [ ] army for about three years. I was studying Kuran extensively depth. I traveled to Malaysia where I was caught with 30 illegal passports, put in prison and so I started teaching Islam in the jail and telling everybody what they must to do what are their duties towards Allah and so I did this routine every day. I prayed obviously five times a day.

Shiad do pray three time and they include the 17 roka in the three times but what I did when because I wanted to spend more time with – with god. I did it at five s separate times and that in the end of the evening I would have pray extra prayers.

I would have the habit of reading through the kuran cover to cover once every ten days and so as I was doing that one night, I just was meditating in verses and there are words in the Kuran that are repeated continually and repeatedly but they have no meaning, but still they are the secrets of Kuran and so when I was meditating on this a spirit entered the room and it was much more powerful that i could handle or I could overcome and so I was filled with fear and so I tried and using all the tools Islam had given me and in the name Allah I command you to leave you know Satan I will your cure, kind of things I used all those and nothing was helping. And that moment I was totally desperate and I felt like it is choking me choking the life out of me and I felt like I’m dying in that cell.

And I just cried out to the heavens and I said god in Farsi, “Khoda”, help me and immediately I heard the voice just as clear as you hear my voice today saying greet the name of Jesus.


See Afshin Javid's conversion story at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIbCIJsCMbA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive