Persecution Unveiled Cause

Persecution Unveiled Cause
Click on the Picture to visit our Facebook site

Click on the Picture to visit our Facebook site

Persecution Unveiled has established this cause to educate people about the persecution of Christians and religious minorities in the US & worldwide. Mission Raising awareness to the growing tide of bigotry and hatred toward Christians around the world has become a burden on those trying to wake up those who cherish religious freedom as a God given right. Persecution Unveiled has been called by God to prick the consciences of this nation and all free people to speak up and act on behalf of those who have no voice. Email
persecutionunveiled@gmail.com

Thursday, May 14, 2020

95-Year-Old Pastor and WWII Vet Prompts More Than 250,000 to Pray: 'The Spiritual Awakening Has Begun!'

"Two years ago I thought I was going to die at the age of 93. I was very sick and asked the Lord to let me die," Lunsford said. "I wanted to go to heaven, but God said, 'Not yet!'"


Image Source: Mud Creek Baptist Church/Rev. Fred Lunsford

By Andrea Morris
CBN News


One North Carolina pastor, who has preached at revivals for more than 70 years, says God told him to pray for a spiritual awakening in America.

Rev. Fred Lunsford, a World War II veteran, became ill two years ago and asked God to end his suffering. The 95-year-old said God revealed His purpose and plan while he prayed.

"Two years ago I thought I was going to die at the age of 93. I was very sick and asked the Lord to let me die," Lunsford said. "I wanted to go to heaven, but God said, 'Not yet!'"

He asked God, "Why are you leaving me here?" He said God answered him by saying He was "leaving him here to pray for a spiritual awakening!"

Since that day two years ago, Rev. Lunsford has not stopped praying for a spiritual awakening. In his personal prayer garden located in the mountains of Marble, NC, he has prayed for a spiritual revival.

"He (God) extended my years for a reason, and He wanted me to pray for spiritual awakening and to get as many people praying as I could," Lunsford said. "God spoke into my heart, and I yielded to it. It's not me; it's the Lord."

Rev. Greg Mathis, a pastor at Mud Creek Baptist Church in Hendersonville, North Carolina prayed with Lunsford this past January in the prayer garden.


"As we prayed that day, I felt God in a way that I hadn't experienced in a long time," Mathis said. "Heaven came down and the area in which we were praying could barely contain us. Rev. Lunsford closed our time by uttering these words, 'Thank you, Lord, the spiritual awakening has begun!' He said those words came from God.'



Persecution Unveiled has been called to prick the consciences of our nation and all free people to pray for, speak up and act on behalf of those who are persecuted for their faith. Follow us on Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive